Welcome to Our Site Map
Site Map – Constantly Updating with New Articles
- Difference between Rad Technologist and Technician
- How to write your resume (includes tips on volunteering)
- What a typical day looks like for a rad tech (hospital setting)
- What a typical day looks like for a rad tech (clinic setting)
- Successful interview strategies
- How much does a Rad Tech make per hour?
- Ways to pay for school
- Tips to get accepted into a program
- Can you work full-time while going to school
- Explanations of the whole imaging career pathway
- Common injuries for rad techs
- What are continuing education credits?
- Common misconceptions (a comedy piece really, and a little venting)
- How to be a traveling rad tech (or any tech really)
- Best states to work in as a rad tech (keep more pay in your pocket)
- What are the common injuries for Rad Techs?
- 5 Reasons to Choose a Career in Radiography.
- What does a Rad Tech wear to work?
- How to get accepted into Rad Tech school.
- Xray- the horror movie from 1981 with Barbi Benton
- A day in the life of a radiographer.
- Top 5 Rad Tech scrubs for men.
- 7 possible dangers being a Rad Tech.
- Forensic Radiography
- Goodbye RPA Career Path
- How to pass your ARRT board exams
- What is a registered radiology assistant?
- To shield or not to shield…your patients. (ACR says NO!)
- What is a Radiation Safety Officer and How Do I Become an RSO?
- History and Use of a Radiographic Technique Chart.
- Radiation Therapy: What You Need to Know About Becoming a Radiation Therapist.
- The Pros and Cons of Cross-Training Current Employees versus Hiring Outside Employees
- LinkedIn for Radiologic Technologists: Create an Effective Profile
- AHRA Annual Conference July 21-25, 2019 at the Gaylord Rockies in Denver
- What is Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging?
- Pigg O Stat | Modern Marvel or Torture Device? (+Video)
- What can a Radiologic Technologist Do? (+Video!)
- Radiologic Technologist Burnout – Signs, Symptoms & Cures
- Forensic Radiography – How to Become a Forensic Imaging Technologist
- The Official Pet of the Xray Tech world – Xray Fish
- Xray Marker Encyclopedia – Everything you need to know
- Fluoroscopy – How is it Done, Cost, Painful?
- Contrast Dye – Side Effects and What You Should Know
- California Fluoroscopy License ARRT – Best Info Guide
- The ARRT – A Rad Tech’s Perspective
- Osteoarthritis – Living with Degenerative Joint Disease
- link to Best Shoes for X Ray Techs – FAQs, Costs, Comparisons (Yeezy Bonus!)
- Best Shoes for X Ray Techs – FAQs, Costs, Comparisons (Yeezy Bonus!)
- Rad Tech Week – Guide to Successful and Affordable Celebration
- link to Who Makes More Money, A Rad Tech Or Nurse?
- Who Makes More Money, A Rad Tech Or Nurse?
Mr. Bones explains why we don’t say what we see
Podcast S1E1: Xrays of the Rich and Famous
Podcast S1E2: To Shield or Not to Shield – Our Patients